Reward offered for Valley rape and kidnapping suspect | Crime
VALLEY, AL - The Valley Police Department, in conjunction with the Valley Area Crime Stoppers program, is offering a $1,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest of Keith Donell Truitt.
Truitt is wanted in connection with the September 2012 early morning attack on an elderly woman in her home.
Warrants have been issued for Truitt on the following charges: Rape 1st Degree, Sodomy 1st Degree, Kidnapping 1st Degree, Assault 1st Degree, and Burglary 1st Degree.
Truitt described is a 46 year old black male, 5’8”, 175 pounds. He was last known to be living in the Langdale community.
If you know where Truitt is please call the Valley Police Department at 334-756-5200 or the Valley Area Crime Stoppers at 334-756-8200.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash