Lunch N Learn program highlights hypertension | Events
CHAMBERS COUNTY, AL - Dr. Joe Downs will speak at the Dec. 7 Lunch N Learn program at Bradshaw Library at noon. His topic is “Hypertension / High Blood Pressure Education.”
Also, Allison Drake, registered dietitian at Lanier Health Services, will be sharing information about the upcoming Scale Back Alabama weight loss program.
To reserve your free lunch, please call Bradshaw Library at (334) 768-2161 or register online at http://www.chamberscountylibrary.org/ by noon on December 5.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash