Lafayette man killed after crashing into tree | News
CHAMBERS COUNTY, AL - A 44 year-old Lafayette man was killed in a single-vehicle crash Saturday afternoon.
Quinton Hill was killed when his 1997 Mercedes C230 left the road and struck a tree at 4:21 p.m. He was not wearing a seat belt.
Hill was driving two miles north of Freedonia on Chambers County 267
Alabama State Troopers are investigating the case.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash